Friday 21 September 2012

Friday Five

The week that was summed up in five short items...

What made me laugh
Bill Bailey's new show, Qualmpeddler. It's a bit disjointed, but as always, funny as hell. Bailey is a tremendous performer.

What made me cry
The story I'm writing, provisionally entitled The One Who Got Away. I thought when I started it that it would be straight-up smut, but it's proving to be quite the emotional roller coaster. (Oh, well. Erotic romance is allowed to get emotional, right?)

What made me happy
Receiving a work assignment from a client I hadn't worked for for four years. Best thing of all? It's a relatively easy assignment which should leave me plenty of time to write over the next few months.

What I'm most looking forward to
My upcoming holiday. Which reminds me -- I need to do some planning!

What impressed me with its sheer beauty
This unbelievably sultry photo of Coco Rocha for Yves Saint Laurent.

Coco Rocha Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment