Friday 19 October 2012

Best Bondage Erotica 2013 Available for Pre-Order

By now I’ve safely returned from New Zealand, where I had a great holiday. I’ve finished the gargantuan task of sifting through all my photos, and have just begun editing them. I may post a few pictures over the next few weeks. First, though, I have some publication news!



The Cleis anthology Best Bondage Erotica 2013, which features the first ever erotica story I wrote, 'The Longest Afternoon', is available for pre-order from Amazon. The book was edited by the redoubtable Rachel Kramer Bussel, and features 22 short stories by quite a few good authors. It will be available from Amazon from mid-November onwards, although Amazon currently says 13 December. If you’re in the US and are thinking of ordering the book, by all means have a look at the editor’s blog post, because she’s doing a book give-away – pre-order this book, get another one of hers for free. Worth looking into, I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment